Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SeaWorld San Diego!

Thank you SeaWorld for the free first responder tickets.  We haven't been to SeaWorld in so long that we can't even remember when, so it was nice to spend the day wandering around the park.  I gave instructions to Robert before we left the house that I did not want to get wet.  Well, that didn't happen.  We went on Journey to Atlantis and Shipwreck Rapids and we both got drenched!  Fun times!

Before we got wet...

Shamu Show!  The show isn't as good since the trainers no longer get into the water with the whales.
It's more about conservation rather than interacting with the whales.

Love the dolphins!

View from the Sky tram. Robert kept telling me not to long down, so of course I did.
Ugh.  Don't like heights.

The sea turtles are really fascinating.

The shark exhibit was pretty neat.  Brought back memories of my prom.  My school
had it at the old shark exhibit.  
Robert attempted to take our picture.

Journey to Atlantis…one of the rides that got us wet!

All wet!


2 comments:

Frank B. Baiamonte said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. I've not been to Sea World in a very long time either. Hope you're both well, haven't seen you in a while.

LaRee Brownell said...

Hey, that is a great shot of that cute dolphin face. They always look like they are grinning don't they?